Monday, November 01, 2010

The AALBC.com Blog has been migrated back to where it belongs!

Please visit my new Blog at: http://aalbc.com/blog

Earlier in the year Google changed their policy forcing me to migrate my Blog from my server to their servers.  Taking not only my traffic, but requiring a URL change -- not good. 

I understand there was some type of support issue for Google.  Plus given all the other stuff Google provides -- most importantly for me search, adsense, youtube I can't complain too much :-)

At anyrate, the change forced me to evaluate other blogging software.  Turns out WordPress not only allowed me to host my own Blog it was much more feature rich!  I'm actually happy I made the switch.  I was able to even import all of my my old blog posts post.


So long Blogger!

1 Comments:

At 3:23 PM , Blogger Tea said...

Glad your happy with the change.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home